So I decided to finally move to blogger because my server crashed from all the content I was posting in the old blog. I'm going to see if I can find the DVDs I backed up all of my old entries on so I can reupload them here!
Anyways, what better way to start of my first new entry with my trip up to Canada to see the MEDTHICS GRAPHIC NOVEL CONVENTION!!!
First off, it was AWESOME!!!
I got to see all of the stars of Medthics and Dr. Garg is SOOOOO cool in person! I LOVE HIM!!! Anish RULES too!
I was on facebook yesterday and I discovered that Harmon, Ed, The Patient, Eric, and Robin are on!!! The Patient and Robin have already added me as their friend! I'm so excited! I'm going to make them official officers to my fanclub group! Harmon and Ed haven't responded yet...
Right after the Medthics convention I posted the first video I uploaded to youtube here. The rest of the videos should be up on youtube if you do a search under "medthics"
- Jimmy